Well in fact, I have written about it, but only in the context of my own sessions in the company of Academy award winning screenwriter Ted Tally (Silence of the Lambs, duh). But I also wanted to take the time to proclaim, as every year, that the overall experience at the LSF was something to behold of. A massively energizing experience for all screenwriters, beginners and pros - an extreme sense of community, empowering, charging.
With everything there for the writer's heart, mind and soul - it's just a must. Wherever you are in the world - make sure you'll be there, in London, from 23-25 October 2015. I guarantee that you'll love the experience. Now then, instead of just yacking on about it, allow me to just share a series of links to some of the many blogs written about the London Screenwriters' Festival 2014.
When you take the time to read them, you'll see what I mean and why I feel this strongly about the LSF. And I wouldn't be surprised if you then jump to action and get your LSF 2015 ticket. What - you think that's a tad early? Not really - even now, almost a year from the next event, almost 40% of the tickets have already gone! So go ahead and give yourself an amazing Christmas present. Looking forward to seeing you at the London Screenwriters' Festival 2015!
- FADE IN: The London Screenwriters’ Festival is About to Begin! (24 October 2014)
- Writing Breakthrough Crime Drama with Lynda La Plante (24 October 2014)
- Tony Jordan: Lessons Learnt From The Scriptwriting Trenches (25 October 2014)
- Joel Schumacher Script to Screen: The Lost Boys (25 October 2014)
- Echoes in Eternity: In Conversation with William Nicholson (26 October 2014)
- The Craft: Killer Style, Tone and Techniques with Pilar Alessandra (26 October 2014)
- The British Screenwriters’ Awards 2014: Hosted by Rhona Cameron (26 October 2014)
- Originality, Commercialism and Creativity: Steve La Rue and David Reynolds (27 October 2014)
- 10 Aphorisms to write by: My LondonSWF 2014 by KT Parker (31 October 2014)
- Dominic Wells on the LSF for The Times (03 November 2014)
- Feedback from the London Screenwriters' Festival 2014 (12 November 2014)
- What Hollywood career coach Lee Jessup thought about the LSF (16 November 2014)
- How I got my script to Hollywood via the Elevator Pitch at the LSF (23 November 2014)
In the end, heck, look up the festival on Google and you'll find a lot more!
See you there next October!